Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm Back!

Hi, Everyone. Finally, I am back. It took me forever to figure out how to change my Christmas background! I put this project on "ignore" because I got frustrated with my efforts, but now I am back in full swing and trying my hand at it again. Voila! I did it. Something more suitable for the season. Much has happened since my last post, but because it is so late now, and I need to get to bed, I will resume my entry and attempts to update later today. We will head to Becky's to go see Naomi perform in her first dance recital that will last only about 15-20 minutes. But, Naomi is so excited and called to invite us to attend. Could I miss it? NO WAY!

1 comment:

Daniel and Leslie said...

Welcome back! I've been waiting ever so patiently for you to post something. Hope all is well:D