Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yesterday, Monday, August 17, 2009, I braved going to my first Town Hall meeting. A couple state senators, Peter Courtney & Kurt Shrader, met at the senior center to answer questions people have regarding the ObamaCare Health plan. It is an evil plan, he is an evil man, and I don't want anything to do with it, much like most of the people in attendance at this meeting. It was a good experience for me, yet I came away feeling as frustrated and concerned if not more so, than when I first walked through the door into the huge room where the meeting was held. I am going to attend some more Town Hall meetings with other state elected officials next week. Everybody needs to pray for the Lord's intervention on our behalf. This is not looking good! Our nation is collapsing right before our eyes! I pray we can save it. The Founding Fathers must be turning over in their graves!

On a lighter note, be sure to check out the trailer below of the upcoming Twilight series movie, New Moon. Sooooo good! Can hardly wait for Nov. 20th, the day of its release to the theaters. I will be in line early!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!!! You are so serious one second and the next you are promoting a movie trailer. You make me smile!!!